I’m going to leave this to the “Great One” Mark Levin who lays out the case of Obama spying on Trump during his campaign. Matter of fact this case could indeed lead to the investigation of Obama. Each point list below can be checked and are source linked. You can also watch the video below and watch Levin lay it out himself on Fox News below.
Conservative radio host Mark Levin scorched news media outlets by reading off a laundry list of reports on Obama administration spying:
1. “Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.” (Heatstreet)
2. “The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials.” (The Guardian)
3. “The FBI and five other law enforcement and intelligence agencies have collaborated for months in an investigation into Russian attempts to influence the November election, including whether money from the Kremlin covertly aided President-elect Donald Trump, two people familiar with the matter said.” (McClatchy)
4. “The F.B.I. is leading the investigations, aided by the National Security Agency, the C.I.A. and the Treasury Department’s financial crimes unit. The investigators have accelerated their efforts in recent weeks but have found no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing, the officials said. One official said intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the White House.” (New York Times)
5. “In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.” (New York Times)
6. “In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.” (New York Times)
7. Flynn Is Said to Have Talked to Russians About Sanctions Before Trump Took Office (New York Times) [“Where’d they get this information?” Levin asks.]
8. “The focus of the U.S. counterintelligence investigation has been on communications between Trump campaign officials and Russia. The inquiry involving Mr. Sessions is examining his contacts while serving as Mr. Trump’s foreign-policy adviser in the spring and summer of 2016, one person familiar with the matter said.” (Washington Post)
“Keep in mind, this is taking place during a presidential election,” Levin said, at one point. “The sitting president, the incumbent party, is investigating the presidential candidate of the Republican Party and his campaign, to some extent.”
I’m going to leave the rest to you. So what do you think?
Source: Independant Daily Review